Marlow Sports Club is a fantastic community facility right in the heart of town, used by over 3000 youngsters and adults within Marlow each week.
The club is situated on Pound Lane and offers 6 sports; Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Running and Cycling.
The Club has a range of sports and recreation opportunities for community use which include;
- 10 acres of land of which 6 is grassed for multiple sports
- Brand new all-weather astro-turf for hockey or netball
- An excellent cricket pitch and practice nets
- Four recently re-surfaced flood-lit tennis courts
- Five junior football pitches
- A clubhouse and bar with changing rooms
Find out more about each Club Section.
NEWS NEWS NEWS - STOP PRESS
The trustees of Marlow Sports Club are delighted to share some very positive news.
On behalf of the Club's membership, we have acquired a further 9.5 acres of undeveloped.That now gives us a total of circa 20 acres of recreational space for the local community.
There are no immediate plans to develop the site, but over the coming months the Trustees will consult with the Club's Sections, our neighbours and the Club's supporters in the Community as to how the site can be developed for the benefit of all, consistent with our charitable objective; 'To provide sporting and recreational facilities for the people of Marlow'.