Marlow Sports Club is a fantastic community facility right in the heart of town, used by over 3000 youngsters and adults within Marlow each week.
The club is situated on Pound Lane and offers 6 sports; Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Running and Cycling.
The Club has a range of sports and recreation opportunities for community use which include;
- 10 acres of land of which 6 is grassed for multiple sports
- Brand new all-weather astro-turf for hockey or netball
- An excellent cricket pitch and practice nets
- Four recently re-surfaced flood-lit tennis courts
- Five junior football pitches
- A clubhouse and bar with changing rooms
Find out more about each Club Section.